Current Turnaround: 2-3 days before despatch (exc. Saturdays & Sundays)

Scented Soy Candles & Wax Melts

Subscribe

Candle Safety

Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candles out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Only burn candles on a level and heat resistant surface. Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Do not allow the flame to touch the tin. On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool. Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the tin. The tin may be hot during use. Extinguish the candle when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight. Our candles are CLP compliant and you can find this information on the labels.

Wax Melt Safety

To Prevent Fire: Burn within sight. Keep away from things that could catch fire. Keep away from children and pets. Remove wrapper and label before use. Use only in warmers designed for wax melts. Never add water or cover pot. Do not heat if pot contains less than 1/2" of wax.  

Candle Lit Warmers: Use an unscented tea light in a well vented warmer. Keep wick trimmed and do not allow the flame to touch underside of melt pot.  Electric Warmers: Use only UL listed electric warmers designed for wax. Never heat on stove or other non-approved appliances. Our wax melts are CLP compliant and you can find this information on the labels.